Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outgrowing clothes...

I am now officially out of all of my newborn clothes as they are all too tight now. I am wearing some 0-3 month outfits still but mostly 3 months. Today, I weighed 10 lbs, 9.6oz and am eating approximately 4-6 oz each time I eat (5x a day). I am sleeping mostly from 9:30pm-6:30am but occassionally go longer. Of course, Mommy loves it when I decide to revert backwards too and wake up at 4am instead! Most of the time, I am a really happy baby and will just smile at everyone. I love playing on my activity mat, swinging (and taking naps in) in the swing, and sitting in my bouncer. I like to be moving at all times! And, I love taking showers with my Daddy...not sure how long this will last, but I have learned to love the water (hot water that is...I hate cold water!).

No comments:

Post a Comment