Monday, April 20, 2009

My first trip to the beach...

We went down to Seagrove/Seaside beach (in the pan-handle of Florida) from April 15th-19th. It was my first trip to the beach and I loved it! I got to see the ocean for the first time and while I didn't love it the first day, I started to enjoy sitting out there with Mommy and Daddy by the end of the week. I sat under an umbrella and inside a "tent" but still felt the nice breeze and smelled the salt-water!

We stayed at One Seagrove Place. We went to Seaside each night for dinner and Mommy and Daddy tried enjoying a cocktail at Bud-n-Alley's (like they used to do) but I really had no interest in being there, so we left and had dinner somewhere else. It was fun and I hope to be able to go many more times in the future and cannot wait to be old enough to build sandcastles and get in the ocean with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment